THE COLLECTION: Amelie VIEW FULL COLLECTION
The ultimate in decorative, luxurious fittings with no apologies for its lack of restraint. Amelie offers curves, moldings and detailing combined to create an over-the-top effect which is luxurious, Old World and elegant.
- Brass material is used for all trim and valve component parts.
- The manufacturing process encompasses casting, turning, forging, hand-fitting and hand polishing.
- Care and Cleaning Summary: Wash surfaces gently with a soft damp cloth; use a neutral liquid soap with water for daily cleaning, dry any overspray.
- ADA Compliance: Yes
- Code Compliance: Code # AMSV37: Complies with ASME 112.18.1 / CSA B125.1 & ADA. Certified with IAPMO & State of Massachusetts.
- Suggested Application: Bath
- Escutcheon Primary Material: Brass
- Hot Limit Safety Stop: No
- Integrated Diverter: No
- Control Valve Rough-in Depth Minimum: 1.63 INCH
- Diverter Valve Rough-in Depth Minimum: 2.19 INCH
- Number of Handles: One
- Index Color / Finish and Material: White Porcelain
- Concealed / Exposed: Concealed
- Index Marking: Waterworks