THE COLLECTION: Clothilde VIEW FULL COLLECTION
Clothilde pedigree is rooted in the high sloping French copper tubs of the 19th century, but the grand scale speaks to a new era of luxuriousness in the bath.
- Our tub is completely handmade using the artesian methods and tools as the original 19th century designs.
- The Clothilde is lined with tin to protect the purity of the water.
- No visible seams or soldering joints.
- Double ended bathing vessel
- Care and Cleaning Summary: Wash surfaces gently with a soft damp cloth; use a neutral liquid soap with water for daily cleaning, dry any overspray.
- Adjustable Levelers / Feet: No
- Metric Dimensions: 177.8cm x 83.82cm x 73.66cm
- Water Capacity: 66 GALLONS
- Drain Hole Diameter: 2.25 INCH
- Overflow Opening: No
- Drain Hole Depth: 0.38 INCH
- Antibacterial: No
- Hole Type: Drain
- Bathing Well Inside Material: Tin
- Drilling Option: None
- Item Weight (Filled): 705.00 POUNDS
- Depth to Overflow: 15.25 INCH
- Bottom Angle / Pitch: 4.00 DEGREE_ANGLE
- Material / Wall Thickness: 2.00 INCH
- Outside Primary Material: Copper
- Bathing Type: Bathing and Soaking
- Item Weight: 155.00 POUNDS