THE COLLECTION: Pedra VIEW FULL COLLECTION
A truly unique addition that encompasses our heritage of intuitive design and high functionality. A lofty take on the traditional pizza stone, Pedra can be used for serving or cooking. Incorporating copper and soapstone materials featured throughout companion collections, it is ideal for simply serving cheese and crackers or more ambitious grilling. An instant Waterworks favorite.
- 11 1/2" x 8 3/4" x 1 3/4"
- Soapstone and Copper
- For use in an oven, stovetop or on your grill.
- Available in Soapstone with Copper
- Care and Cleaning Summary: The first time you use your soapstone piece, apply cooking oil to all surface area, heat in a 325 degree oven for 15 minutes and allow to cool before using. For daily care, wash with soap and water. Do not use abrasive cleaning products. Use low heat to start cooking. Avoid thermal shock, this may cause cracks or breakage. Do not use soapstone containers to store food.
- Method of Construction: Large pieces of soapstone are chisled down and then shaped thru a sanding process. The copper bands are then cut, polished and applied by hand.
- Color Group: Gray