A stylish update of the quintessential Edwardian fitting, Easton provides vintage luxury for the 21st century. Proportion and detailing resonate with the indulgence of a bygone era, while the sense of fit and function are purely contemporary.
THE COLLECTION: Easton
- Brass metal is used for all trim and valve components
- Available option that complies with 0.25% Weighted Average Lead Content (WALC).
- Easton is our most comprehensive fittings family.
- The manufacturing process encompasses casting, turning, forging, hand-fitting and hand polishing.
- Easton has a clean-lined utilitarian profile, with a slightly elongated spout.