Easton is a timeless escape and draws on the deep waters of Edwardian style. Easton is the most extensive family in the Waterworks collection, with a range of moods from traditional to modern, and a selection of products from fittings to furniture.
THE COLLECTION: Easton
- The manufacturing process encompasses casting, turning, forging, hand-fitting and hand polishing.
- Optional handle materials include porcelain and semi-precious stones.
- Brass metal is used for all trim and valve components.
- The pillowed propeller on the cross handle makes the product fit comfortably in the hand.
- An extensive range of fittings, fixture and accessory options for the lavatory, bath and kitchen.