A groundbreaking, industrial-inspired collection entices with powerful shapes, genuine materials and unique aesthetic details. The original vision and impeccable execution of R.W. Atlas pairs American ingenuity with European craftsmanship.
THE COLLECTION: R.W. Atlas
- Features horizontally mounted metal lever handles on an exposed valve body, tumbled barrels are marked with an engraved H and C, knurled detail on gland cover and spout.
- Meets or exceeds the Weighted Average Lead Requirements of 0.25%.
- Includes European push touch style drain.
- Stocked in Burnished Nickel and Unlacquered Brass.
- Flow rate regulated at 2.2 gallons per minute (gpm).