Rooted in the industrial forms of the 1920's through 1940's, Olympia combines the straightforward functionality of the machine age, without the cold, hard edge. Olympia is proof that beauty and utility can coexist simply without ornamentation.
THE COLLECTION: Olympia
- The graceful contours are substantial, yet perfectly proportioned and meticulously constructed.
- The manufacturing process encompasses casting, turning, forging, hand-fitting and polishing.
- Unique details include the smooth, spherical knuckles on the cross handles and gentle curving spouts
- Brass material is used for all trim and valve component parts.
- Available option that complies with 0.25% Weighted Average Lead Content (WALC).