An updated 1930's design that is curvaceous and bold; Elsa conveys charm, warmth and a touch of whimsy.
THE COLLECTION: Elsa
- Brass material is used for all trim and valve component parts.
- The manufacturing process encompasses casting, turning, hand-fitting and hand polishing.
- Meets national code standards ASME 112.8/1, CSA B125.1, ASSE 1016, NSF61, IAPMO|cUPC, ANSI A117.1.
- A sleek spherical waste lever and a gleaming ring subtly ornament the base and rim of the faucet.
- A concise product line of fittings line for the lavatory, shower, and bathtub.