The Empire collection makes a bold statement; designed as an adaptation of styles popular in England and France during the late 19th century.
THE COLLECTION: Chesterfield
- Softened bun feet are added to the base of the tub while maintaining a comfortable overall height. These feet are pre-assembled to the bath tub at the factory
- Ogee curve of the tubs apron displays an exterior that is both graphic and graceful; Interior backrest angle height is increased to provide greater comfort and generous proportions
- Freestanding bath tub aesthetically suited for classic and traditional bath environments
- The bathtubs inner and outer shells use a composite polymer material which provides structural strength and insulation.
- Unique feature of the integral overflow positioned on the long side of the bath tub eliminates piping at the back of the tub