Refined and tailored, the elegant shape of the Demi Lune washstand is inspired by half round tables of the Federal period of the early 1800's.
THE COLLECTION: Demi Lune
- Constructed of mahogany veneers with 5-ply construction of solid poplar wood core.
- Assembly techniques encompass tongue-and-groove, wood dowel joinery, and glue block supports.
- Mortise and tenon construction are used to make the case tight and strong for years to come.
- Neatly tapered legs with cuffs and perfect proportion have great character and understated beauty.
- Slab countertop and sink sold separately from washstand. Custom options available.