Architectonics handmade tile draws its inspiration from architectural details ranging from 18th century interiors to 1930s skyscrapers; from the gentle curves of southern France to the hard-edge modernist aesthetic of the cubists. The expansive palette and field sizes, versatile moldings and trims make this line suitable for all applications.
THE COLLECTION: Architectonics
- A prestigious line of exquisitely handmade ceramic tile exclusive to Waterworks
- Broad and inspirational color palette
- Versatile application capability; has the richness and diversity to function as a comprehensive architectural layout
- Hand finished and glazed by skilled artisans. Versatile decorative elements, expansive palette
- There is a rhythm, symmetry and balanced scale in each of the decorative collections
Contact your sales associate or 1 (800) 899-6757 for assistance and availability of stop ends, corners, bullnose, and other technical pieces related to this style.