Echo was inspired by Saarinen House on the campus of Cranbrook Academy, where tile was used in a very graphic manner. The collection emphasizes an appreciation for color.
THE COLLECTION: Echo
- Compliments casual and informal environments with simple décor
- Dynamic and alluring glossy color palette is based on nature and the outdoors
- White tile body, square edges and flat surface create a subdued and reliable background
- Very compact and with only 8% water content, has the strength to permit thinner proportions
- Machine made and hand glazed ceramic tile line exclusive to Waterworks with a palette of 90 colors
Contact your sales associate or 1 (800) 899-6757 for assistance and availability of stop ends, corners, bullnose, and other technical pieces related to this style.