Optix encompasses two collections, Glacier Bay and Watercolors. This glass tile evokes the environmental features of the Pacific Northwest. The hues, tints and shades of the palette reflect a place of monumental beauty where inspiration is from surrounding landscape.
THE COLLECTION: Optix
- Handmade, non-tempered glass tile exclusive to Waterworks
- While perfect in a modern environment, the wide range of colors in vibrant hues and subtle shades makes it also appropriate for a more transitional application
- Glacier Bay's thickness makes it strong, durable and suitable for walls and floors
- Watercolors is a thinner glass tile that is suitable for walls only and provides an exquisite combination when paired with Glacier Bay on the floor
- Palette, available in glossy and matte, is designed and named to inspire a certain mood and poetic sense of place; the sea, the forest, the mountains, lakes, rivers, streams and the weather
Contact your sales associate or 1 (800) 899-6757 for assistance and availability of stop ends, corners, bullnose, and other technical pieces related to this style.