THE COLLECTION: Amelie VIEW FULL COLLECTION
The ultimate in decorative, luxurious fittings with no apologies for its lack of restraint. Amelie offers curves, moldings and detailing combined to create an over-the-top effect which is luxurious, Old World and elegant.
- Brass material is used for all trim and valve component parts.
- The manufacturing process encompasses casting, turning, forging, hand-fitting and hand polishing.
- Unions sold separately - UNUN32 (Floor Union), AMUN07 (Deck Union) and AMUN06 (Wall Union)
- Standard flow rate is 2.5gpm for handshower only. Also available in high efficient flow options. Contact your sales associate or call 1 (800) 899-6757 for details.
- Care and Cleaning Summary: Wash surfaces gently with a soft damp cloth; use a neutral liquid soap with water for daily cleaning, dry any overspray.
- ADA Compliance: No
- Code Compliance: Code # AMTU05: ASME A112.18.1, CSA B125, IAPMO, State of MA
- Suggested Application: Bath
- Escutcheon Primary Material: brass
- Anti-scald Protection: No
- Integrated Diverter: Yes
- Spout Swivel: No
- Flow Restriction Options: 2.0, 1.75, 1.5, 0.92
- Handshower Hose Material: brass
- Valve Material: Ceramic
- Diameter of Head: 7.63 INCH
- Handshower / Spray Hose Length: 59.00 INCH
- Water Pressure Minimum: 20.00 PSI
- Spout Reach: 7.25 INCH
- Water Pressure Maximum: 85.00 PSI
- Water Pressure Recommended: 45.00 PSI
- Inlet Connection Size: 0.75 INCH
- Handle Spread Minimum: 3.00 INCH
- Handle Spread Maximum: 3.00 INCH
- Pivot: No
- Number of Handles: Three
- Index Color / Finish and Material: White Porcelain
- Concealed / Exposed: Exposed
- Handshower Handle Color and Material: White Porcelain
- Index Marking: Hot/Cold
- Inlet Connection Type: Union Nut
- Handle Turn Angle: Quarter Turn