THE COLLECTION: Demi Lune VIEW FULL COLLECTION
Refined and tailored, the elegant shape of the Demi Lune washstand is inspired by half round tables of the Federal period of the early 1800's.
- Constructed of mahogany veneers with 5-ply construction of solid poplar wood core.
- Assembly techniques encompass tongue-and-groove, wood dowel joinery, and glue block supports.
- Mortise and tenon construction are used to make the case tight and strong for years to come.
- Neatly tapered legs with cuffs and perfect proportion have great character and understated beauty.
- Slab countertop and sink sold separately from washstand. Custom options available.
- Care and Cleaning Summary: Wood furniture surfaces should be maintained with a soft damp cloth. Dust frequently with a soft cloth in the direction of the grain. Use only products specifically made for cleaning wood. Always test cleaners in a discreet location to ensure that there is no adverse reaction.
- Metric Dimensions: 107.6cm x 53.3cm x 84.5cm
- Storage Capacity: 0.00 CUBIC_FOOT
- Number of Legs: Three
- Outer Rim Shape: Semi-circle
- Sink Visibility: No
- Metric Item Dimensions: 106.68cm x 53.34cm x 84.46cm