THE COLLECTION: Keystone VIEW FULL COLLECTION
From remote mountains to ancient caves, we hand select only those stones that offer the quintessential color, tone, variation, surface activity, texture and strength. Each a unique and natural work of art. That is when we know we have found the perfect Keystone.
- Small mesh-mounted pieces of stone assembled to form a picture, pattern or field.
- The collection incorporates Waterworks' most current thinking about stone aesthetics and design as well as material availability
- Combinations of colors, shades and textures from nature are beautiful and easily accomplished
- Stone is the quintessential enduring material, very durable and easily maintained
- From ancient quarries to modern interiors, stone is the most fablous organic building material
- Care and Cleaning Summary: Stone should be sealed before and after grouting with Miracle Sealants 511 Impregnator or 511 Porous Plus. Sealer should be reapplied periodically as needed. Clean the surface with a non-abrasive, mild and PH neutral cleanser such as Miracle Sealants Mirasoap; do not use bleach or acids. For a thorough understanding on specific care and cleaning options, please refer to the TCNA (Tile Council of North America) at www.tileusa.com or the MIA (Marble Institute of America) www.marble-institute.com
- Interior / Exterior Application: Interior or Exterior- See Collection Tearsheet
- Depth / Width: 0.38 INCH
- Grout Type Suggested: Sanded or unsanded premium-grade, polymer-modified
- Metric Item Dimensions: 5.08cm
- Glaze / Finish: Honed
- Color Group: Gray
- Grout Joint Suggested: 0.06 INCH
- Primary Unit of Measure: Sheet
- Wall / Floor Application: Wall or Floor- See Collection Tearsheet
- Size Variation: All sizes are nominal: +/- 1/8"
- Product Variation: Color and surface variation is an inherent characteristic of handmade tile and should be expected. Please inquire for additional information.