THE COLLECTION: Keystone VIEW FULL COLLECTION
From remote mountains to ancient caves, we hand select only those stones that offer the quintessential color, tone, variation, surface activity, texture and strength. Each a unique and natural work of art. That is when we know we have found the perfect Keystone.
- Stone that has been selected, trimmed and cut to a specific shape and size in a variety of textures and polished or honed finishes.
- A diverse collection, including limestone, marble, slate and sandstone, in a variety of surface textures and a broad selection of visually stunning color options.
- A comprehensive yet focused collection that offers essential pieces from small mosaics to large slabs. Keystone is perfect for floors, walls, countertops and decorative ornamentation.
- From backgrounds of pure white or warm ivory to bold statements in dimensional brown or multi-hued gray. The Keystone palette allows design inspiration to unfold organically, with color.
- Care and Cleaning Summary: Stone should be sealed before and after grouting with Miracle Sealants 511 Impregnator or 511 Porous Plus. Sealer should be reapplied periodically as needed. Clean the surface with a non-abrasive, mild and PH neutral cleanser such as Miracle Sealants Mirasoap; do not use bleach or acids. For a thorough understanding on specific care and cleaning options, please refer to the TCNA (Tile Council of North America) at www.tileusa.com or the MIA (Marble Institute of America) www.marble-institute.com
- Interior / Exterior Application: Interior or Exterior- See Collection Tearsheet
- Depth / Width: 5.00 INCH
- Grout Type Suggested: Premium-grade, polymer-modified unsanded
- Glaze / Finish: Honed
- Color Group: Gray
- Grout Joint Suggested: 0.06 INCH
- Primary Unit of Measure: Square Feet
- Wall / Floor Application: Wall or Floor- See Collection Tearsheet
- Size Variation: All sizes are nominal: +/- 1/8"
- Product Variation: Color and surface variation is an inherent characteristic of handmade tile and should be expected. Please inquire for additional information.