THE COLLECTION: Marley VIEW FULL COLLECTION
An 18th century brass English candlestick inspired the petal base of the Marley sconce. The candle shaft is fitted with a petal shaped bobeche. It is both formal and traditional.
- 7 x 9 x 13 7/8
- Uses one E12 C bulb
- UL-listed for use in damp environments
- This item is stocked in a Nickel finish and is available to ship in 2-3 business days (subject to availability) from Waterworks
- Care and Cleaning Summary: To clean the finish, wipe gently with a soft damp cloth and then with a soft dry towel. A mild soap solution can be used for daily cleaning.
- Code Compliance: UL and CUL
- Suggested Application: All Applications
- Ambient / Task: Ambient
- Bulb Type: Candelabra
- Voltage: 120V
- Max Wattage: 60 Watt
- Safety Warnings: Do not exceed max wattage (60).
- Bulb Base Size: E12
- Junction Box Orientation: Any
- Junction Box Size (L x W): 2 x 4
- Number of Bulbs: One
- Shade Size (L x W x H): 7 Diameter x 5 1/2 H
- Wet / Dry: Damp or Dry
- Bulb Included: No
- Metal Finish: Nickel