Parramore 1cm Outside BorderStyle #: PMBO01 Waterworks
THE COLLECTION: Parramore VIEW FULL COLLECTION
Parramore mosaics offer options which echo the classical designs of a timeless art form. A fading field of pale shades adds depth, texture and subtle sophistication to the bath. A monogram border framing a grid of field tile instantly adds an air of refinement to a shower wall or floor.
- Handmade mosaics by specially trained artisans
- Each mosaic piece, or tesserae, is handled by a mosaic artist one piece at a time
- Skilled artisans can assist in creating custom work from a drawing or inspiration.
- Mosaics create beautiful compositions, respecting architecture and reflecting personal style
- Compliments all lifestyles
- Care and Cleaning Summary: Stone should be sealed before and after grouting with Miracle Sealants 511 Impregnator or 511 Porous Plus. Sealer should be reapplied periodically as needed. Clean the surface with a non-abrasive, mild and PH neutral cleanser such as Miracle Sealants Mirasoap; do not use bleach or acids. For a thorough understanding on specific care and cleaning options, please refer to the TCNA (Tile Council of North America) at www.tileusa.com or the MIA (Marble Institute of America) www.marble-institute.com
- Grout Type Suggested: Sanded or unsanded premium-grade, polymer-modified
- Grout Joint Suggested: 0.13 INCH
- Primary Unit of Measure: Linear Feet