Henry, meet Chronos | Explore Now
Let Us Share Your Design Stories
We are excited to see how you use
Waterworks in your projects.
LAST UPDATED: MARCH 2021
OUR USE OF YOUR USER CONTENT
You grant Waterworks and its related companies, agents, licensees, sublicensees, contractors, successors, legal representatives, assigns, and third- party service providers, and their respective retail partners, marketing or public relations agencies, and other affiliates (the “Licensed Parties”) a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable right and license to use your User Content (and to allow others to use the User Content) for any purpose. You agree that you shall never withdraw this permission and license to use the User Content. The Licensed Parties may use your User Content for any business related purpose, including but not limited to the Waterworks Activities, in any media now or hereafter known, throughout the world, for an unlimited time. You agree that the Licensed Parties may use, copy, modify, alter, edit, publish, create new derivative works from, make available and display the User Content (or any part of the User Content) and related content, and include the User Content (or any part of the User Content) into other works, for any business related purposes, including but not limited to the Waterworks Activities. You also grant the Licensed Parties the right, at our sole choice, to use your username, real name, image, likeness, caption, location or other identifying information in connection with any use of the User Content. You agree that the Licensed Parties have no obligation to use your User Content or your name or other identifying information. This includes no obligation to use your name or identifying information in connection with the Licensed Parties’ use of your User Content.
YOUR USER CONTENT
You represent and warrant that:
- You are at least eighteen (18) years of age or are legally considered an adult in the State or Country where you reside;
- The User Content is your own original creation (including, without limitation, text, photograph(s), and video(s)), no portion of the User Content was taken from another website, social media posting or elsewhere, and the User Content does not contain anything that violates the rights of any person or entity;
- The User Content does not contain any trademarks, logos, brand names, advertising, sponsorship, or promotional material owned by any person or entity, other than you or Waterworks;
- The User Content does not contain anything illegal, defamatory, obscene or offensive;
- Your upload or post of the User Content does not violate any applicable laws or the terms or requirements of the Social Media platform(s) where you uploaded or posted the User Content;
REPORTING COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY / INDEMNIFICATION
Waterworks is thrilled at the prospect of promoting your projects. This mutual collaboration will be shared with our audiences, creating a marketing and promotional opportunity that will increase exposure of your business through omni-channel platforms, which include social media, email, website and PR campaigns, crediting you when applicable.
Potential highlight in Waterworks email, sent to our extensive database.
Exposure on Waterworks social media channels.
Product feature on our website.
Contact us at [email protected] and our team will get back you.